Connect with our team today!
Fill out this contact form.
New Franchise Qualification Process
Unlock the potential of owning your own business with SpeedPro’s 12-step franchise application process. Designed to foster a mutual understanding and evaluate compatibility between the franchisor (SpeedPro) and the potential new franchisee (you), this process takes an average of 30 days. During which, we learn about each other and determine if there is a good fit between what we offer and what you want in a new business.
After completing and submitting the Information Request Form, we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
There is no obligation or cash deposit required to find out more.
The 12 Step Process is:
- Introduction/The Products /Types of Franchises Available
- Understanding the business model (Employees, locations, brands, operating the franchise)
- Franchisee contacts
- What makes SpeedPro different and successful
- Costs and financing (Franchisees must have a minimum $250k Net Worth)
- Support and training
- Building the business plan
- Finance approval
- Discovery Day
- Finding the location
- Hiring the team
- Getting started with training
SpeedPro Canada franchises enjoy:
- SpeedPro Canada as the Canadian Franchise Association’s Award winner for 10 consecutive years for Best In Class Training, Support, and Franchisee Success.
- SpeedPro Canada’s Proprietary Marketing Plan, which is constantly progressing to deliver quick results in a fast-changing economy.
- Ongoing training and support.
- 91% Client loyalty (third party survey results).
- Exceptional gross margins in the SpeedPro Canada model. In an industry growing at 6% per year.
- Prestige positioning: #1 in signage sales in Canada A “business-to-business” concept, targeting sectors that are proven successful for our product line.
- Monday to Friday operations with traditional business hours.
- Unlimited growth capacity within the SpeedPro Canada System.
- Continuous growth in a weak economy.
- Cost effectiveness: low employee and inventory requirements.
- Pride in belonging to the SpeedPro Canada family.
SpeedPro franchises offer profitable and scalable business opportunities. Some of the key features include:
- A business-to-business concept, catering to professional customers.
- Monday-Friday operations during normal business hours.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Resilience during economic downturns, with SpeedPro continuing to post record growth.
- A proven effective sales and marketing plan.
- Low employee and inventory requirements.
- A strong presence in the Canadian market.
- High level of franchisee pride in the business.
Here are a few interesting facts about SpeedPro franchises:
- SpeedPro is Canada’s leading provider of high-quality large format imagery, including trade show displays, indoor and outdoor signage, exhibits, reprographics, building wraps, and vehicle wraps. We take visual communication to the next level with our commitment to superior customer service and top-notch quality. We create larger-than-life, stunning, full-color graphics that convey visual messages in emotionally impactful ways.
- SpeedPro is a major player in the business services sector, specializing in Visual Communication products used by businesses to improve brand recognition and sales activity, as well as provide information to clients and prospects.
- SpeedPro is a network of nationwide, executive-managed locations that focus on supplying and servicing graphics and signage to mainly business clientele within a specified geographic trading area.
Find out more about the qualification process to join the SpeedPro Canada team!